IN PERSON OR ONLINE
CALVARY LIVE DAILY
The Children’s Ministry is designed with your child in mind! Kids ages five through ten experience trustworthy, age-appropriate scenes where the Bible is explained creatively and harmoniously. We are enthusiastic about kids learning about Jesus in a way they can understand. Join the excitement and encounter a space where kids meet Jesus on their level!
This group meets during the Sunday Service from 10 am – 11:00 am.
Crafty Chicks is a group of girls and women who are dedicated to having fun while making items for charity. Things Crafty Chicks have made in the past include hats, scarves, ornaments, and bracelets. These items are donated to kids in need and help children stay warm. To be apart of the group come down to the front office on Tuesdays at 10 am.
This group meets every Tuesday morning
from 10 am – 12:30 pm
Food Share Ministry
West Parking Lot of Calvary Church Campus food will be distributed until all food has been given away to those in need. Volunteers will place food in your trunk while complying with safe distancing, health, and sanitation standards.
Every Third Saturday 8:30AM – 11:00AM
Redirect Bible Study
This group is an unparalleled experience where Adults develop collectively. Here, they encounter a community as well as the visible love of Christ. This night is designed to train others on how to become diligent followers of Christ.
There will be worship followed by breakout small groups.
The group is led by Renea and is open for those 18+ where they hold a Q&A/study to recent topics and common issues. We invite you to submit your question to email@example.com
Due to COVID-19, this group will meet on Thursdays from 5:30 pm to 7:00 pm starting on June 11th, 2020 through the Zoom app. Zoom Meeting ID: 990 7793 0890, Password: Calvary
Our church is solidly based in Biblical truths and we stand firm in the knowledge and faith that we are a new creation in Christ. As a congregation, we seek to follow God in creating a model of what it means to be God-Shaped, Christ-Centered, and Holy Spirit led.
- We value the authentic worship of God. We believe that humanity was made to worship God individually and the church corporately in spirit and truth. (John 4:23)
- We value the anointed teaching and application of God’s Word for transformation and passionate spiritual growth. (2 Timothy 3:16-17)
- We value strategic service empowered by mature spiritual leadership and exercising our God-given gifts and talents. (1 Peter 4:10)
- We value outreach to the internal and external communities connecting us to people as they are, where they are, emphasizing God’s grace, unconditional acceptance, and full forgiveness through our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. (Matthew 28:19-20)
- We believe in God, our Parent, who created all things seen and unseen. God is revealed to us through the person of Jesus Christ and His Holy Spirit, an inward personal presence in our lives.
- We believe God loves us and desires a relationship with each of us so we may become whole. The Bible to be the inspired authoritative Word of God. God, through the Bible, reveals God’s desires and direction for each of us.
- We believe that all have sinned and fallen short of the glory of God and we are redeemed by God’s grace. God gave us Jesus Christ whose life, death, and resurrection saves us. We believe in the redemptive work of Christ on the cross and that one day, He will return.
- We believe Jesus Christ’s steadfast love and strength help us to fully experience the joys and overcome the suffering in our lives. Believe in the baptism of the Holy Spirit.
- We believe Jesus values children and youth. Jesus wants them to be nurtured faithfully. God wants us to do justice and have mercy for all people because all people matter to God.
- We believe in the sacraments of Baptism and the Lord’s Supper.
Text any amount to: 602-833-5144
Weekly Worship Hours & Address