IN PERSON OR ON FACEBOOK
The Children’s Ministry is designed with your child in mind! Kids ages five through ten experience trustworthy, age-appropriate scenes where the Bible is explained creatively and harmoniously. We are enthusiastic about kids learning about Jesus in a way they can understand. Join the excitement and encounter a space where kids meet Jesus on their level!
Bring children to Fellowship Hall prior to Sunday worship service. Kids ministry teacher will check your child in for the program beginning at 10 am – 11 am.
The last Sunday of the month is Family Sunday. The kids take part in Sunday worship service and apply what they have learned.
Crafty Chicks is a group of women who are dedicated to having fun while making creative and homemade crafts for charity. Crafty Chicks have dontated hundreds of items in year’s past which include hats, scarves, ornaments, and bracelets. These gifts are donated to kids who may not receive a gift for Christmas or help to keep a child warm during the winters months.
To become a part of the group is easy, come to the church administration building on Tuesday of each week. We meet at 10:30 am through 12:30 pm. Another option for addtional information send email to: email@example.com
We look forward to meeting you!
Food Share Ministry
West Parking Lot of Calvary Church Campus food will be distributed until all food has been given away to those in need. Volunteers will place food in your trunk while complying with safe distancing, health, and sanitation standards.
Every Third Saturday 7:30AM – 11:00AM
Bread of Life Outreach Feed Phoenix Free MEALS
Hours: 11AM – 1PM
Location: Fellowship Hall
Program has been paused awaiting grant funds.
- We value the authentic worship of God. We believe that humanity was made to worship God individually and the church corporately in spirit and truth. (John 4:23)
- We value the anointed teaching and application of God’s Word for transformation and passionate spiritual growth. (2 Timothy 3:16-17)
- We value strategic service empowered by mature spiritual leadership and exercising our God-given gifts and talents. (1 Peter 4:10)
- We value outreach to the internal and external communities connecting us to people as they are, where they are, emphasizing God’s grace, unconditional acceptance, and full forgiveness through our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. (Matthew 28:19-20)
- We believe in God, our Parent, who created all things seen and unseen. God is revealed to us through the person of Jesus Christ and His Holy Spirit, an inward personal presence in our lives.
- We believe God loves us and desires a relationship with each of us so we may become whole. The Bible to be the inspired authoritative Word of God. God, through the Bible, reveals God’s desires and direction for each of us.
- We believe that all have sinned and fallen short of the glory of God and we are redeemed by God’s grace. God gave us Jesus Christ whose life, death, and resurrection saves us. We believe in the redemptive work of Christ on the cross and that one day, He will return.
- We believe Jesus Christ’s steadfast love and strength help us to fully experience the joys and overcome the suffering in our lives. Believe in the baptism of the Holy Spirit.
- We believe Jesus values children and youth. Jesus wants them to be nurtured faithfully. God wants us to do justice and have mercy for all people because all people matter to God.
- We believe in the sacraments of Baptism and the Lord’s Supper.
Text any amount to: 602-833-5144
Sundays at 10:00 am
We welcome you back to the campus! You can praise and worship at our in person service at 10am on Sunday mornings or you can watch through our Facebook page.